- Hospital Review
- Job Search Tools
- Practice Management
- Health Care Recruitment
- Melnic Team
- Melnic Rave Reviews
- Melnic Event Calendar
- Advisory Board
- Contact Us
Leading Nationwide Advanced Practice Provider (Midlevel) Recruitment Company
Welcome to Melnic Consulting Group, a nationwide search firm specializing in Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse
Specialist, and Physician Assistant Recruitment. With over 20 years in the industry, we pride ourselves on the
solid relationships we have built with both our clients and candidates. Our hands-on personalized service and
extensive experience enables us to identify a candidate's special medical skills and match them to an opportunity
that results in a successful placement for both candidates and employers.
Advanced Practice Job Candidates: Why Use Melnic Consulting Group?
Your future starts here. Submit your resume and a Melnic recruitment specialists will contact you soon.
Advanced Practice Employers: Why Use Melnic Consulting Group?
- 1. No Fee: There is Never a Fee for you, as the job candidate, to utilize Melnic's
placement services. In other words, we'll help you find your advanced practice dream job for FREE!
- Strong Relationships: Our strong relationships and inside access to hiring authorities at top children's
hospitals and healthcare facilities is key to helping you get the job you desire.
- Top Candidates We present you directly to hiring authorities as a top candidate for highly competitive
jobs. This means your resume starts at the top of the pile rather than the bottom.
- Resumes and Interviews: Our on-staff resume and interview experts coach you through the interview
process. We know what employers look for and we make sure you stand out from the crowd.
- Salaries and Contracts: Negotiating your salary and contract can be an uncomfortable conversation. That's
why we do it for you. Plus, we want to ensure you are happy at your new job and you get what you deserve.
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of working with Melnic Consulting Group and how we partner with our clients:
- Save Time and Money: Without the right resources, the hiring process can be extremely
time consuming and costly. Don't waste valuable time sifting through unqualified resumes, attempting to
connect with candidates and scheduling interviews. Let us do the hard work for you!
- Pre-Screened Qualified Candidates: Our recruitment experts possess the knowledge
and experience to identify the specialized medical skills and talents your unique positions require. That
means we only send you pre-screened and pre-qualified candidates that fit your needs.
- Extensive Talent Pipeline: We actively communicate with our database of our 9,500
Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, 4,500 Pediatric Nurse Leaders, 3,200 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and 2,500
Physician Assistant candidates. Through direct email campaigns, phone calls, and social media, we are in
constant contact with our advanced practice candidates.
- Industry Involvement: Melnic is highly involved with advanced practice associations and
nationwide advanced practice nursing schools. As both a supporter and presenter at such national
conferences as NAPNAP, NANN, PCICS, PCCC, and more, our outreach, connections, and reputation is invaluable
to our clients.
Search our current advanced practice (mid-level) job opportunities:
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Hematology Oncology
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Transplant
- Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, Cardiology
- Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Nurse Manager, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Director, Emergency Services
- Pediatric Physician Assistant, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Physician Assistant, Hospitalist
Copyright © 2014 Melnic Consulting Group
Telephone:: 800.886.7906 Email: Jill@Melnic.com